A Good Sushi Place

Hey guys, today I want to write about a great Asian restaurant. The name is Sushi 2.
It’s located on Broadway and they have good food. Also every Friday they have happy hour, so it’s a good deal to eat some sushi.
This is the picture of the Sushi Deli 2 and now I’m going to write about why I like this place.
As you know guys, when you go to any restaurant service very important, and at this place servers are so polite and quick.
Other reason why I love it  is the decoration it is amazing.
Also prices are not too expensive. When you go to there, you might wait a little bit, but if you go with many people they will take care of you as soon as possible.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheapest Way To Have Fun

EL ALEBRIJE

A Good Bar At Pacific Beach